The Razer is one of the most popular computer accessories company with the product range of Mouse, Keyboard, and headphones. The Razer allows the users to connect all of their accessories with their dedicated management software, which is the Razer Synapse. But sometimes, the users complain that Razer Synapse not working Error on Windows 10/8/7. There are some strange issues, which makes the Razer Synapse not working and the users get annoyed.
But, there are tons of different techniques and methods to fix razer synapse not working error in Windows 10. In this post, I will share some of the best razer synapse not opening error fixes, that’ll help you to fix this problem permanently. Here are some of the working methods with steps that’ll help you to fix synapse not working on windows 10.
Razer Synapse Not Working on Windows 10 FIX
The Razer Synapse is the official software program for managing the Razer products. If you are facing the Razer Synapse not Working on Windows, then you should know that the corrupted or damaged hardware can be the main reason behind it. So, make sure you have all your Razer devices working properly and it’s only software’s fault to not open on Windows. Here are the step-by-step methods, which will help you to fix razer synapse 3 not working error.
First Method – Reinstall Device Drivers
The Device Drivers are the link between the Razer hardware and the software program. If by any chance, the drivers are corrupted or not working properly, then you can face issues with the Razer Synapse software program. In this method, we are going to use the Device Manager program to access the Device Drivers and then Reinstall them to fix razer synapse issues.
- Firstly, press & hold the “Windows key + R” key combination to trigger the Run dialog box. Type “devmgmt.msc” in it and then hit Enter. Device Manager will open up.
- Now find and click on Human Interface Devices, Keyboards, Mice and other pointing devices sections to expand them.
- After that, right-click on each Razer device and then click on Uninstall device. Remember to select delete drivers as well when uninstalling.
- Afterward, go to the Search bar from the Start menu and type programs and then click on Apps & features from the resultant list.
- Locate Razer Synapse there and click on Uninstall.
- Now remove all your Razer devices from the computer. Then plug them back to the computer.
- Windows will then automatically install all the required device drivers. Also, Razer Synapse will also appear. Let it download and then install. Finally, check if Razer Synapse is working fresh and fine now.
Second Method: Disable Razer Surround
There are multiple conflicting apps and services or the options present in the Razer software program, that sometimes make Razer Synapse stop midways. Well, most of the people have reported that the Razer Surround might be the culprit, causing Razer Synapse Stopped Working error popping up in Windows. Now, if we Disable the Razer Surround, then we can fix this annoying issue. Here are the steps on how to Disable the Razer Surround feature.
- First of all, Uninstall the Synapse from Uninstaller provided and select “delete old files” option while uninstalling.
- Now, Download the Razer Synapse from the official site and then Install the software.
- After Installing the Razer Synapse on your computer, click on “ConnectSynapse to the internet.”
- Now, Click on “Razer Surround and click “cancel”. Do not update it. Restart your PC and when done, try and see if the problem is solved or not.
Third Method – Install Windows Updates
The Microsoft is collecting the data of any problems and errors that their users face. There are many people who’ve reported this issue to Microsoft. it’s a high possibility that they’ve issued a Patch or a Bug fix that fixes the Razer Synapse not Working error. So, we are advising you to check and install windows updates if they are available. Here are the exact steps, that’ll help you to do so within a few minutes.
- First of all, go to “Control Panel” and then to “System and Security“.
- Now click on Windows Updates section.
- Then just click on “Check for updates” and let Windows find and install (if available) updates.
- The process will take some time depending on the speed of your internet connection.
These are some of the best methods, that’ll help you fix the Razer Synapse not Working error. If you are continuously facing Razer Synapse not opening issue in Windows, then you should strictly follow any of these methods to fix it permanently. I’ve tried all of these methods on different computers and can tell you that all of these are working perfectly to fix this issue.
If you are facing any problems while following these methods or having some doubts, then feel free to spit it out in the comment section.